- Performance HallType: Performance Hall Location: Indoor Size: 829 seats Description: Audience seating - 1F audience area: 733 seats in 20 rows. 2F audience area: 96 seats of the fixed type in 4 rows. Total of 829 seats.
- Exhibition Room 1Type: Exhibition Room Location: Indoor Size: approx. 26m2 Description: Exhibition Room 1 is suitable for small of individual exhibitions.
- Exhibition Room 2Type: Exhibition Room Location: Indoor Size: approx. 26m2 Description: Exhibition Room 2 is suitable for small of individual exhibitions.
- Exhibition Room 3Type: Exhibition Room Location: Indoor Size: approx. 15m2 Description: Exhibition Room 3 is suitable for small of individual exhibitions.
- Special Collections RoomType: Exhibition Room Location: Indoor Size: approx. 77m2 Description: Exhibition Room 3 is suitable for small of individual exhibitions.
- 2F Audio-visual RoomType: Audio-visual Room Location: Indoor Size: Approx. 99 seats Audio-Visual Room can be used for playing films or for hosting small speeches and demonstrations.
- 3F Conference RoomType: Audio-visual Room Location: Indoor Size: Approx. 96 seats Description: 3F conference room has 96 seats in 12 rows.
- Dance ClassroomType: Activity Space Location: Indoor Description:
- LobbyType: Activity Space Location: Indoor Size: 30m2 Description: Can be used for hosting speeches, award ceremonies, opening ceremonies and similar events.
- Wujiang Academy AuditoriumType: Activity Space Location: Indoor Size: Around 40 seats Description: Can be used for hosting small speeches and demonstrations.
Kinmen County Cultural Affairs Bureau - Venue Hire Rates
|Venue Name||Business Hours||Non-Business Hours||Bond|
|Performance Hall||$3000/session|| Performance: $7000/session|
Lectures & meetings: $4000/session
|Exhibition Room 1||$1500/day||$1500/day||$5000|
|Exhibition Room 2||$1000/day||$1000/day||$5000|
|Exhibition Room 3||$1000/day||$1500/session||$3000|
|Special Collections Room||$1000/day||$2500/session||$4000|
|2F Audio-visual Room||$1000/session||$2500/session||$4000|
|3F Conference Room||$1000/session||$2500/session||$4000|
|Wujiang Academy Auditorium||Free/session||Free/session||Free|
- Applications should be submitted by the applicant unit 10 days before the event.
- To confirm a booking, applications for venue hire should be submitted in writing within 3 days and payment made within 4 days.
- If there are any for-profit activities, please contact the Kinmen County Revenue Service Office directly to complete the tax payment process and attach the relevant documentation.
- Bureau facilities may be used for free in any of the following circumstances on application:
(1) Performance or exhibition by a government agency, school, non-profit arts group, or those organized by the Bureau. (2) Activities hosted as part of national celebrations, national day of commemoration, and government units. (3) Activities with no tickets for sale as specified by the government. (4) Military morale activities with no tickets for sale.
- Each session is a 4-hour block. Those that less than 4 hours will be treated as 4 hours and those that exceed 4 hours will be charged as an additional block.
- If performance rehearsals are necessary, the following surcharges apply: Business hours: $1000, non-business hours: $2000.
- Piano hire is $500 per session.
- Timpani hire is $300 per session.
- If there is no damage to the facilities then the bond will be refunded without interest within seven days.
- Business hours: 08:00 ~ 17:30 between Monday and Friday.
- Non-business hours: After 17:30 during the week, weekends (Saturday, Sunday) and national holidays.
- If an application is approved by the Bureau, payment of the venue hire fee and bond, as well as the signing of the hire agreement, should be completed within the specified time. (See Attachment 4)